Tuesday, July 7, 2020  | 15 ZUL-QAADAH, 1441

SAMAA | - Posted: Dec 14, 2018 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
Stay away from your smartphone for a year and win $100,000

Contestants will be given 1996-era cell phone

Photo: AFP

Smartphones have become an important part of our lives. However, you can earn $100,000 if you can live without it for a year.

Vitaminwater has announced the contest. The deadline to enter is January 8, 2019, according to CNBC.

Those who wish to test themselves can enter the contest by posting on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #nophoneforayear and #contest, and outlining what they would do if they couldn’t swipe or scroll for a year.

The contestants will be given a 1996-era cell phone. People who last six months will get $10,000.

FaceBook WhatsApp

1. Elizabeth Magnotta  December 14, 2018 10:45 pm/ Reply

I would like to try to stay off the phone for a year, not sure if I can do it but it worth while to try. Years ago we never had phones in my generation so mabe it might be easier for me, but I do check my phone a lot and its part of everyones life today. Staying off a phone might bring you closer to talk, read more, do hobbies and more. It prob very hard, but who knows, someone will win. Thank you

2. Hizbullah  December 15, 2018 4:39 pm/ Reply

Good luck

3. Abid Baloch  December 15, 2018 4:57 pm/ Reply

I will do this..

4. Babar Shah  December 15, 2018 9:03 pm/ Reply

I was thinking about to leave smart phone earlier then this challenge
    I think I can do it
    But what about the seriousness of this offer

5. M.saleem  December 16, 2018 5:40 am/ Reply

Me not use smart phones to one year

6. Robert mendoza  December 20, 2018 1:50 am/ Reply

I want to join the contest

FaceBook WhatsApp

Pakistan imposes temporary ban on PUBG

About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp