Saturday, July 11, 2020  | 19 ZUL-QAADAH, 1441
HOME > Latest

You can now reply privately in Whatsapp group chats

SAMAA | - Posted: Nov 4, 2018 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Nov 4, 2018 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
You can now reply privately in Whatsapp group chats

The feature will work for older messages too

Photo: AFP

WhatsApp has introduced a new feature to its Android beta version that will allow users to privately reply to group chats.

The feature is called ‘reply privately’ and, as the name reflects, allows people to privately reply to group messages.

To use the feature, users can open group chats and select whom they want to reply privately to. The feature will work for older messages too.

Related: WhatsApp will soon start showing ads in the status tab

In a separate development, WhatsApp has revealed plans to introduce advertisements in status stories.

The company redesigned its app last year and added images, videos and GIFs to text posts.

FaceBook WhatsApp

1. Umair  February 24, 2019 3:42 pm/ Reply

Pls add me and help me

2. Amad  March 14, 2019 9:00 am/ Reply

Add me sir in Samaa News Group….
    Thanks

3. 03152293024  April 21, 2019 2:59 am/ Reply

Hi

4. Waqas  May 22, 2019 9:16 am/ Reply

Add me my num 03203049923

5. Sheikh kamran  August 17, 2019 9:43 pm/ Reply

Plz addy WhatsApp no 03212266423

• Naveed Yar Khan  April 10, 2020 1:59 pm/ Reply

Please share the contact numbers of families who need help so those who want to help can directly help them or Sanaa can manage with ceenteralized account and share the account detail and your team can distribute amount to deserving persons. Please sir I beg to expand many options because govt or few NGOs can not fullfil demand on timely basis. Please SAMAA should take initative

6. Sheikh kamran  August 17, 2019 9:47 pm/ Reply

Kindly add 03212266423

7. Sheikh babar Obaid  September 5, 2019 3:20 am/ Reply

Add me sama WhatsApp news plz sir because I like sama news
    03057104387

8. Ali Shaikh  February 26, 2020 10:28 pm/ Reply

Add me 03102798092

9. Anonymous  February 27, 2020 7:32 am/ Reply

Add num . 03000839931
    I like your channel and support full you.

10. Noman Ahmed Kiyani  March 2, 2020 12:42 am/ Reply

Kindly Add me in your news group SAMAA Thanks !

11. Dr Raja muhammad Ali  March 26, 2020 11:30 pm/ Reply

Kindly add me i want to send my video clip

12. Ali raza  April 1, 2020 8:27 pm/ Reply

Kindly Add me in your news group SAMAA Thanks !

FaceBook WhatsApp

PUBG ban: Final decision to be taken on July 9
PUBG temporary ban stays as PTA still indecisive

About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp