Friday, June 18, 2021  | 7 ZUL-QAADAH, 1442
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Pakistan

Fire breaks out at famous Karachi restaurant

Fire brigade has contained it after an hour

SAMAA | - Posted: May 16, 2021 | Last Updated: 1 month ago
SAMAA |
Posted: May 16, 2021 | Last Updated: 1 month ago

A fire broke out at a famous eatery due to a short circuit in Karachi’s Guru Mandir Sunday evening, officials said.

The fire brigade said that the fire erupted at Meerut Kabab Paratha House at 5:30pm. The brigade sent three fire tenders to the spot and its fighters managed to contain the blaze after an hour.

A police team immediately reached the spot and evacuated the restaurant staffers, Jamshaid Quarters SP Farooq Bijarani told SAMAA Digital.

He added that the police had to block the main road and divert traffic in order to facilitate the fire brigade operation.

“As per the initial report, a short circuit caused the fire in the restaurant,” said the official.

 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
 
 
Meerut Kabab paratha, Karachi Meerut
 

MOST READ
MOST READ
UAE likely to extend ban on Pakistani arrivals
Demolish Aladin mall, Pavilion End Club in two days: SC
UAE ‘may’ resume Pakistan flights from July 7
Supreme Court orders demolition of Karachi’s Nasla Tower
Lahore madrassa leader booked for sodomy, intimidation
Over 10,000 animals have reached Karachi’s cattle market
Water pumps at Dhabeji station affecting Karachi supply
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp