Thursday, January 21, 2021  | 6 Jamadilakhir, 1442
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Local

Four of a family suffocate in Hyderabad

They didn't turn the gas heater off before sleeping

SAMAA | - Posted: Jan 9, 2020 | Last Updated: 1 year ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 | Last Updated: 1 year ago

Four members of a family suffocated in Hyderabad late Wednesday after they forgot to turn the gas heater off before sleeping, relatives and police said.

The deceased included a man, his wife and their two children, according to the police. The incident took place in the Latifabad area.

The family had been sleeping on the first floor of their house, the deceased man’s cousin told SAMAA TV. Other members of the family broke open the door of their floor after no one woke up the next morning.

He said the family had not switched the gas heater off before sleeping.

Their bodies were taken to hospital. According to the chief medical officer, all the four family members suffocated and there were no torture marks on their bodies.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.
FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 

 
 
Hyderbad, Gas Heater, Police, Family
 

MOST READ
MOST READ
Karachi temperatures to drop in upcoming week
COVID-19 vaccine updates in Pakistan and around the world
Filthy rich: A Karachi sewer operation for a sick city
Pakistan imposes Rs100,000 fine on Turkish Airlines
New cold wave entering Karachi this week: Met dept
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp