Friday, July 19, 2019  | 15 ZUL-QAADAH, 1440 | BETA
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Local

Child electrocuted in Baldia Town

May 13, 2019
 

A 10-year-old child died in Karachi’s Baldia Town after being electrocuted. 

He touched an electric pole in Musharraf Colony while playing and the currents killed him. Neighbours say Shahbaz was playing in the lane when he was electrocuted.

They say they have lodged complaints with K-Electric regarding the pole before and a team from the company had come to repair the pole the very same day.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

 
 
RELATED STORIES
 

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Karachi, electric pole, K-Electric, child electrocuted, Baldia town
 
MOST READ