Wednesday, October 20, 2021  | 13 Rabiulawal, 1443
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > News

Fire erupts at Hyderabad’s Shah Bhittai Hospital

Blaze started after a short circuit

SAMAA | - Posted: Jun 20, 2021 | Last Updated: 4 months ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Jun 20, 2021 | Last Updated: 4 months ago

A fire erupted inside the electrical room of Hyderabad's Shah Bhittai Hospital Sunday morning.

According to rescue officials, the blaze started because of a short circuit. Immediately after, the power supply of the entire building was suspended.

The hospital was immediately evacuated after sparks were seen shooting out of the power circuit. Patients, doctors, and other staff members gathered outside the building.

Fire trucks have reached the site and a rescue operation is underway. A team of the Hyderabad Electric Supply Company has reached there too.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
 
 
Hyderabad, Hyderabad hospital fire, Hyderabad Bhittai hospital, samaa tv live, samaa tv, samaa news live, sama tv, samaa news live pk, samaa live, samaa tv, news, samaa tv live streaming, pakistan news, pakistan, sama news live pakistan, sama, news live, samaa live news, samaa.tv, pakistan news headlines, latest news, news pakistan, live news channels, pakistan news channel live, breaking news, samaa tv live, sammatv,
 

MOST READ
MOST READ
Pakistan Navy intercepts another Indian submarine
Khalilzad steps down as US withdraws from Afghanistan talks
Bill Gates faces fresh allegations of ‘flirtatious’ emails
Chaman border crossing opens for an hour
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp