Thursday, October 21, 2021  | 14 Rabiulawal, 1443
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > News

Sanghar: Five-year-old dies after eating poisonous dog treats

Police refuse to register case against municipal officers

SAMAA | - Posted: Dec 7, 2020 | Last Updated: 11 months ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Dec 7, 2020 | Last Updated: 11 months ago

Photo: File

A five-year-old girl died after eating poisonous treats kept on the road by officers of the municipal corporation to kill stray dogs in Sanghar.

According to the victim’s family, she was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after she picked up the poisonous sweets from the road and ate them.

The five-year-old passed away on the way to the hospital.

Following this, the family went to the area police station to register a complaint against the municipal officers but the police rejected their request.

After this, the victim’s family took to the roads and protested against the administration. “We want justice for our child.”

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 

 
 
stray dogs, stray dogs killing, sanghar child dies
 

MOST READ
MOST READ
Does Pakistan have laws on cryptocurrency, asks court
FIR registered for misuse of official vehicle in Lahore
No-confidence move tabled against Jam Kamal Khan
IMF outlook projects lower inflation rates for Pakistan
Thieves try to break open ATM in Karachi
PM suggests targeted subsidies to counter rising inflation
Weather update: Pakistan braces for colder days from Oct 22
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp