He's a member of DJ Butt's team
A worker received an electric shock while setting up the sound system at the PDM's Gujranwala rally on Friday afternoon.
He was installing a screen and received an electric shock, causing him to fall off the screen to the ground, which was five feet below.
He is a member of DJ Butt's team.
The worker was initially unconscious but later reportedly gained consciousness and was fine. He was checked out by a medical team.
Workers are now checking why he was electrocuted and have changed the switchboard.