Saturday, March 6, 2021  | 21 Rajab, 1442
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > News

Fire erupts in community centre near Abbottabad’s sabzi mandi

It took an hour to control

SAMAA | - Posted: Oct 31, 2020 | Last Updated: 4 months ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Oct 31, 2020 | Last Updated: 4 months ago
Fire erupts in community centre near Abbottabad’s sabzi mandi

A fire broke out in a hujra (community centre) near Abbottabad’s wholesale vegetable market.

Three fire trucks helped bring the fire under control. It was doused after an hour.

The fire was caused by a short circuit, according to rescue officials.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

 

 
 
 

MOST READ
MOST READ
COVID-19 vaccine updates in Pakistan and around the world
Karachi water supply to be disrupted for 72 hours: KWSB
Watch: Indian pilot Abhinandan’s never seen before video
Three PTI MPAs have gone missing in Karachi: Khurram Zaman
Islamabad murder: Protesters block Murree Road
Indian rooster kills owner with cockfight blade
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp