Saturday, April 4, 2020  | 10 Shaaban, 1441
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > News

Seven-year-old electrocuted to death in Quetta

SAMAA | - Posted: Dec 23, 2019 | Last Updated: 3 months ago
Posted: Dec 23, 2019 | Last Updated: 3 months ago
Seven-year-old electrocuted to death in Quetta

A child died of electrocution in Quetta’s Essa Nagri on Monday.

The seven-year-old suffered electric shocks after colliding with an 11,000kV wire passing through the roof of his house.

His parents are saying that their child’s killing is due to the negligence of the Quetta Electric Supply Company.

They said they have registered a case against the company, asking for electric wires to be removed from the roofs in their neighbourhood.

Residents say two other children suffered the same fate last year.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES
 

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 

 
 
 
 
 
Sindh relief app for daily wagers, ration distribution app for sindh
 
MOST READ
MOST READ
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp