Friday, November 15, 2019  | 17 Rabiulawal, 1441 | BETA
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Video

Watch: Electricity pole catches fire on Karachi’s Khayaban-e-Ittehad

August 11, 2019
Incident occurred after spell of rain

An electricity pole caught fire in Karachi on Sunday afternoon shortly after a spell rain. The pole is located on Khayaban-e-Ittehad in DHA.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.
 
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES
 

5 Comments

  1. Avatar
    Sohrab Khan   August 11, 2019 5:43 pm/ Reply

    Please recheck your facts… Khayaban-e-Ittehad is a three lane wide road on each side. This is some other place in DHA.

  2. Avatar
    Khalid Mehmood   August 11, 2019 9:53 pm/ Reply

    It’s normal because in Pakistan in every department most of workers are dishonest to their work which causes lot of problems for common citizens. No improvement will be made until every one take responsibility.

  3. Avatar
    Kashif Rafi   August 11, 2019 11:32 pm/ Reply

    I live in zamzama commercial and am sitting without electricity since 5am in the morning and still no sign of electricity. The forecast of heavy rains was all over the place and still we see no preparations from anyone what so ever let it be DHA, KE city government.
    The mass of KHI are on their own

  4. Avatar
    Zulfiqar Ali Shaikh   August 11, 2019 11:42 pm/ Reply

    KESC /KE only upgrading tariff rates time to time but never seen them for upgrading the Electric system ,Today 3 Young boys expired due to KE because in our area there is no electric last 24 hours (9pm 10 August 2019) till yet,as per Information due to no light/electric supply at home they planned to see other areas /outing/toward sea.
    Whole responsibility belongs to KESC/KE they have shut All areas electric supply and due to their 3rd class policy in a karachi more than 9 peoples expired.
    Allah Knows well but KE is not doing well

  5. Avatar
    Akram   August 12, 2019 1:14 am/ Reply

    K Electric should be held responsible for all its deaths due to electrocution, FIR should be lodged immediately

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

 

 
 
 
 
 
karachi, rain, dha, defence, ittehad, fire, k-electric
 
MOST READ