Friday, January 24, 2020  | 28 Jamadilawal, 1441
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Local

Three people electrocuted in Raiwind

SAMAA | - Posted: Aug 5, 2019 | Last Updated: 6 months ago
Posted: Aug 5, 2019 | Last Updated: 6 months ago
Three people electrocuted in Raiwind

Three people were electrocuted in Lahore’s Raiwind on Monday.

A labourer, Abdul Ghafoor, was repairing the roof of a house along with his wife, Kausar, and children.

During the construction work, Kausar was electrocuted after she mistakenly touched an 11,000 KV live wire.

Her husband and brother tried to save her, but were electrocuted too.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES
 

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 

 
 
 
 
 
electrocution, Lahore, labourers
 
MOST READ
MOST READ
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp