Saturday, August 24, 2019  | 22 Zilhaj, 1440 | BETA
HOME > Living

Pakistan Citizens Portal: How not to register your complaint

May 17, 2019

Photo: AFP

A mobile application – Pakistan Citizens Portal – was launched last year to allow citizens to voice their grievances with the government.

From complaints about sewage water inundating the road outside a residential area to government officers taking bribes to do one’s work and trash piling up on the streets, citizens mistook news of the portal on SAMAA Digital as the avenue to launch their complaints and started commenting with their problems.

SAMAA Digital got in touch with Nouman Nazim, who handles social media and complaints for Islamabad for the Islamabad administration @ICTA_GoP handle and the Pakistan Citizens Portal, to inform him of the complaints that were landing on our page so they did not fall through the cracks.

Related: Pakistanis register 100,000 complaints through citizens’ portal

The portal has been working and he shared some of the successes.

After several complaints about the non-implementation of government notified rates, DC Rates Counters have been set up at different cash and carry centres.

For those travelling by Daewoo, items being sold at the tuck shops were expensive. The assistant commissioner conducted an inquiry and fixed the prices.

A ban on heavy transport vehicles via the Islamabad Expressway was imposed during the start and end of office hours after commuters complained about traffic congestion.

Related: PM Imran Khan is happy the Pakistan Citizens Portal bagged second place at the World Government Summit

There was a complaint that the ICT online vehicle verification system of the excise department was not functional for several months. People can now complaint on 0262777 and 0163012.

One individual’s smart card for his vehicle had not been printed, despite several visits to the excise department. SMS alerts are now sent so individuals only visit once after their smart card is ready.

A citizen complained that the family members of out-city patients admitted at PIMS and Polyclinic Hospitals are facing difficulties as they have no place to stay. A shelter home was then established.

There were a number of complaints regarding non-payment of salaries by different establishments which were also addressed. If you have a similar complaint, you can contact these numbers: 1360348, 1837300, 1806489, 1569237 and 1512723.

There was one complaint regarding forced conversion and abduction of a married Christian woman. An assistant commissioner conducted an inquiry and relief was granted to the woman. The accused was booked under the relevant sections of law.

Another complaint was about unnecessary delay in disposal of court cases by the area magistrates. A daily report is now collected to ensure expeditious disposal of cases related to petty offences.

Several other problems relating to forced conversion, abduction, delays in court, hospitals, non-payment of salaries, non-availability of government notified price lists of essential commodities online and various other issues have been addressed by the ICT.

There are a total of 21 departments under the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) Administration. Each has an ID on the Pakistan Citizen Portal to address complaints related to them.

ICT Chief Commissioner Amer Ali Ahmed and ICT Deputy Commissioner Hamza Shafqaat supervise the portal to assess the quality of complaints resolution by various departments. All departments have nominated their focal persons who are supported and assisted by Nouman Nazim.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram

Muhammad Nadeem Atta   May 18, 2019 11:58 pm/ Reply

I wan to complaint against Pakistan Citizen Portal. There is no number provided to call them. Since 1 month I am trying to rest my password for the portal. No one is helping.Never received any reset password in my email.

SIHAM   May 20, 2019 5:17 pm/ Reply

Dear Sir, I want to complain about non payment of dues on various account against APPC, Official news agency under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting specified app “Pakistan’s Citizen Portal”. In April, this year I sent the message in “Human Right Category” but message rejected mentioning as “Dropped-Unclear/vague contents”. Now, please tell me the appropriate category, where my message can reach under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Thanks

MUHAMMAD ABU BAKAR (03334285263)   May 30, 2019 1:05 pm/ Reply

i want to tell you that in children hospital Lahore there is shortage of medicine for cancer patients like ,
    tab, MTX 10mg (PHARMATREXATE 10)
    tab 6MP 50 mg ( MERCRIMPRINE) PLEASE DO SOME THING the doctors tell us purchase this medicine from DAYNAMIC PHARMA, office no 12, second flooor , shan arcde barkat Market, Garden Town Lahore

Usman Ullah   June 10, 2019 11:55 pm/ Reply

While log in to Citizen Portal app, “Can’t connect to server , try again , message has been received.
    What should I do.

Safdar Sohail   June 19, 2019 1:33 am/ Reply

Respected sir, I am subedar (R) Safdar Sohail (03458301520) recently been retired from Pak Army 40 EME Bn Lahore. Sir I read a Ad for employ in Jang News paper of 28 April 2019 and call on given mob no. 03234066389 there A fake GM attend my call and invited me for interview at Manga Mandi Branch on 1 May 2019 later on he asked to report me at Sargodha MA Group of industries Chiniot road Lahore. on same day call me again to dismount at mangni pul before 15 KM before Sargodha. Sir There driver shakil Mob # 032491769557 picked me and drop me at farm owned by Shada chadhar there they collect 5 Lac twenty five thousand from me against appointment letter, when I asked to return my amount they asked me to silent otherwise you will be murdered. Sir they are a criminal gang many other persons including Military Officer are effected please take servere legal action against this gang and h

Ibrahim   June 20, 2019 6:58 am/ Reply

All fraud, no response from government officials. is qisam Ka portal sub me banaya Larkin koi response nai HOTA is Ka no body cares. Ab IK se poocho to wo kehta Hy 2nd largest portal but two worlds more: without response:.

Sohail asghar   June 20, 2019 8:23 pm/ Reply

Respected sir,
    Today is 20 of June 2019. And my sister was able to gave paper of msc(part 1) however, paper was totally out of slabus on the other hand she is a bright student but she only attempted 20 marks in the exam, because the left questions were out of slabus. Even her all class fellow’s have the same situation with the axam. So this is my request to you please take any action about this.

Alyia Malik & her bro. Sohail Anjum Malik   June 22, 2019 3:20 am/ Reply

My sister has been divorced having 03 young & educated daughters with no Govt. employment.
    All of them are living in a government accommodation allotted to her X -husband who took premature retirement and left them after taking all the benefits. Distt. Court of Islamabad has given them two months notice to vacate the quarter 5/3-E, Street 52, F.6/4 (one month already passed). They are frieghtened that they will be thrown out of above quarter.
    If they same quarter is given to them for 6 months to one year on normal or standard rent. One of the daughters can easily come in govt. job as they have applied in so many ministries/departments.
    Kindly instruct the housing ministry authorities to give them more time and not to vacate above quarter from them. As in Naya Pakistan us suppose to shelter to deserving people not to make them shelterless as the entire family voted for this change and Naya Pakistan
    Landline 051 2273939 cell 0333 5134514

No one cares   June 25, 2019 9:24 am/ Reply

I am just regretting why I come back to Pakistan …………….

Victim   June 25, 2019 9:25 am/ Reply

I am just regretting why I come back to Pakistan …………….

Ivan Carmody   June 28, 2019 12:24 pm/ Reply

Currently nothing seems to be working in Pakistan. You can shout as loud as you wish, no one will ever hear you or care.

Anonymous   June 29, 2019 6:02 pm/ Reply

Respacted PM
    Your name:Abdul latif
    CNIC NO :82203-3422253-9
    Address :Villege Mera Kalan airport Muzaffarabad ajk
    City :Muzaffarabad
    Cell NO 03476277419
    Sir
    With due request it is stated that, My name is Abdul latif S/o Saifa. I am residence of AJK, and my current residence is PWD Housing society islamabad
    Sir I received a friend request on my facebook Id Name ‘Ch latif kasan” Requester ID is http://www.facebook.com/profile Qurat Ul ain
    is uploading my innocent Nephew picture be rude to her innocence and Insulting me and my Respected family.
    Dear sir please sticky notes this mater and save me and my family respect.
    I Shell be very Thankful to you

Anonymous   July 7, 2019 7:50 pm/ Reply

I have received call today from cell number 03234066389 namely Ch. Imtiaz from M.A Group Chiniot, Sargodha that you’re selected as a Manager Admin for the office of Manga Mandi Lahore. This job ad was published in classified dt.June 23, 2019. but I read the message of Sobedar (R) Safdar Sohail regarding this kind of scam/fraud even through published openly in daily JANG again after doing fraud once already. Please avoid all innocent people from this kind of fraud and ads in which without interview you’re selected/appointed.

Kamran   July 11, 2019 2:25 pm/ Reply

Prime Minister’s Office Islamabad.

Respected sir,
    President of Pakistan Imran Khan Sb, it is stated that my mother is 60 year old, she is recently ( 30 June 2019 ) retired on the post of Lab Attendant in Govt high secondary school Abbottabad. His salary is credited in National Bank. His finger print is not accepted in bank for Biometric due to age factor problem. Bank says go to Naddra office and update the Biometric through Naddra along with authority Letter. She goes Naddra office two times, Naddra update the Biometric but not issue the authority Letter. Bank says authority letter is must for account reopen other wise ur account is blocked. Now his account no 2928-5 National bank city branch Abbottabad is blocked. She doesn’t withdraw money and facing the problem last two week. Her pension will be credited through this bank and she is worried without money. It is humble requested plz solve that problem as soon as possible.
    I shall be very thankful to u
    Regard’s
    Zohar Bibi
    Lab Attendant
    Age: 60 years 11 days Old
    Govt high secondary school Abbottabad
    Cell: 03319081828
    03340540634

unknown   July 13, 2019 11:08 am/ Reply

Respected sir it is a humble request kindly stop female harassment in government sector government harass the female and then blackmail that female mostly higher level people included in this wrong act. and they give punishment to the female who go against them. i know their is no justice in Pakistan but still i am complaining about this matter. kindly take action about this wrong act and result should be positive and don’t try to suppress this matter. because mostly female is facing this problem.

Nadeem Abbas ( Ph. D scholar department of mathematics QAU, Islamabad)   July 18, 2019 7:25 am/ Reply

I am student of Qauid I Azam university Islamabad. Fruits shopkeeper sell her thigh 100% more than that of the market rate. No one can check their prices and checking balance. All the student are not same financially. If any student discuss about the high price of fruits. They replied that we will not sell. You can go and take fruit where suitable rate is available. Please check the proper rate on the daily base. Thank you very much.

aw   July 18, 2019 4:16 pm/ Reply

sir government employees can complain directly or not

Naveed Rajput   July 19, 2019 7:57 am/ Reply

Assalam Aliekum we are living in Gulshan e Ali Town Near Niaz Baig Lahore. Some people made ranches in our town and we are badly suffering in filth environment due to cow dung and electricity stealing. Our children are suffering for health issues and diseases and it’s total because of filth and animals. Ranches are stealing electricity day and night and our transformer getting demage. Our town streets ,roads and our Sui gas pipe lines are running by animals. Our children and girls study badly disturbed. Relevant departments well aware but avoid to action and reasons easy to understand.
    Regarding this matter please feel our pain and remove ranches and animals from Gulshan Ali Town and provide us proper human rights.
    We shall be very thankful.

anonymous   July 23, 2019 6:32 pm/ Reply

i want to complaint about Lahore college women university pharmacy department (head of department)named dr humaira majeed khan,who is very cruel lady and playing with student careers,she uses rough and foul language with female students,she is mentally torturing to us,if someone complaint about that she didnt promote the student and make student GPA dowb,she is mentally ill patient,kindly take action against her,she does not deserve that seat,she didnt provide any guidelines to srudents,hust playing with students career

Anonymous   July 25, 2019 10:19 am/ Reply

Request for Change HEC eligibility criteria
    I have seen HEC “ Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Baluchistan Package (AHBP) PhD Scholarship

But I have a seen eligibility criteria then I have seen very bad points. {E} At least two certificates / degrees must have been studied in and obtained from Located in Baluchistan province. (Copy this line advisement.)
    Five percent outstanding students form Baluchistan who go to a good Credit College, university, they go to other province they get best education.
    I ask you a Question?
    Many student that, what will happen to the students who have studied in the Credit College?
    How many commerce college in Baluchistan and how many University available in Baluchistan. (In the year 2007)? I request you just look at the ID cards and look at their Local/Domicile Please review this Pont so that many students can benefit from it. You will follow it, Insha’ Allah and many of the student will benefit.
    Your obediently,Shakeel Ahmed from Zhob Baluchistan.
    Home Address: Babo Muhallah Poster Colony Zhob Baluchistan.
    ID No 56503-6250663-1
    Phone No 03332400609

Umer Khalil   July 25, 2019 7:56 pm/ Reply

Police staion Wahndo in teh. Kamonki , Distt Gujranwala , is not performing their duty as per law…plz take action….

Jahangir   July 27, 2019 5:23 pm/ Reply

Dear sir,

Any other source to complain because your “App” (citizen Portal) is not working.
    I have to complain against WABDA.

Jaam munawer   July 28, 2019 11:45 am/ Reply

I lost my login information and not able to recover my account.

Anonymous   July 28, 2019 12:36 pm/ Reply

There are illegal construction on govt lands occured in different sites of peshawar. some politically influenced peoples took the land on lease from the past govt and are now doing construction of shopping plazas, which are all illegal.
    Please do something..
    Many thanks

Anonymous   July 29, 2019 2:28 pm/ Reply

is this working?

overseas   July 29, 2019 3:15 pm/ Reply

useless app and useless service they not doing no thing and app can not reset password its drama only

muhammad Azam Mob 03225868490   July 30, 2019 11:28 am/ Reply

i file a complaint on 03-07-2019 Diary No 3838 in FIA Lahore but not replay to uptill now against Safdar Ali

muhammad Azam Mob 03225868490   July 30, 2019 11:32 am/ Reply

i file a complaint on 03-07-2019 Diary No 3838 in FIA Lahore but not taking action against Safdar Ali and no replay to uptill now

Asad   July 30, 2019 7:23 pm/ Reply

Bought a plot on DHA valley Islamabad in 2009. No possession provided till now. Action is needed to make DHA pay for negligence.

Muhammad Akbar R/O House#CB2318 Mohalllah Farooq Nagar, Dhoke Chaudhrian Rawalpindi Cantt Cell#0300-5391702   August 1, 2019 10:13 am/ Reply

Subject: Request for the Provision of Irrigation Water to Agricultural Land To allotted by GHQ under GHQ Settlement Scheme,(Phase-V) (BAC) Since 24 July 2004 and Electric Power Supply from off Sadiqia Canal to Fertile but Less Developed/Neglected Agrarian Area adjacent to Mauza Jumma Kharrel, Tehsil: Minchin Abad District: Bahawalnagar (Southern Punjab)

Respected Sir,

With most request and regards, I dure to venture few lines for your info and favourable attention:-
    That;
    1. On my retirement, after rendering 30 years meritorious Service, as Junior Commissioned Officer, in Pakistan Army, I, was allotted 20 Acres (160 Kanals) `Captioned` Agricultural Border Land by GHQ on 09 Oct 2004.
    2. More-over the location/Kila Nos of allotted 20 Acres Agricultural Land is Sq#3/11) (Kila#17, 18 to 25), Sq#3/12 (Kila#1 to 12 & 12A) at Mauza Jumma Kharrel, Tehsil: Minchinabad District: Bahawalnagar under their#RIH-214 of 14 Jun 2005 (098660), 161/41 of 21 Sep 2005, through D.O.O Bahawalnagar vide Border Area Allotment Committee No. BAC/Phase-V/2/2004 of 09 Oct 2004) through balloting by GHQ as ‘REWARD” of Blotless` meritorious Service under Captioned Scheme on 24 Jul 2004`. At the time of its taken over, I, astonished to know that despite the passage of Sadiqia Canal quite near to aforesaid Allotted Land, I, alongwith so many other Land Owners, living with destitute/without irrigation water. Due to imposition of “BAN” by the (then) Punjab Govt, (Copy of Imposing “BAN” memo attached), on sanction of water/inclusion of any new area into CCA, the agrarian fertile land but getting negligibly barren Land could not have been brought under Cultivation through adopting some prevailing innovative measures of cultivation.
    4. In view of the fore-going facts, it will be much appreciated if relevant quarters are approached for making “SPECIAL” sympathetic/instant arrangement towards Provision of Command Order for provision of a certain basic cultivation facilities, through Govt of Punjab, as per attached “Request” addsd to Hon`ble CM Punjab, on extreme humanitarian and most Compassionate Grounds.
    5. Positive and an instant feedback of the same would be a great favour.

Thanking you,

Sir,

TalmeeZ   August 15, 2019 11:26 am/ Reply

Meri ghari L.. e b 7771 gray mehran chori ho gaee hai Islamabad se Eid se 2 din pehly..f .i.r Tak darj naee hui..Islamabad se Eid per buhat gharian chori hui..pliz Meri ghari dhoond dein ..mere pas sirf ye ghari hi the Jo chori ho gaee..pliz help 03365821312

Muhammad   August 19, 2019 11:27 pm/ Reply

Stolen electricity: In my neighbor I’m watching since 10 to 12 yeasr that they are stolen electricity. The wapda man comes every 2 to 3 weeks at the midnight timing and change their meter but no one take action against them. They are using 6 AC in home which 7/24.
    Owner name: Atif and Saqib
    Address: H no. 19, Mughal st. 3, Gosha angori park, Scheem no. 1, Shalimar Link Road Baghbanpura, Cantt Lahore
    Angoori Bagh, Lahore, Punjab 54000

saeed ahmed   August 20, 2019 10:59 am/ Reply

SUBJECT: REPRESENTATION FOR NON-COMPLIANCE OF GOVERNMENT INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING UPGRADATION OF MINISTERIAL POSTS
    This is in reference to earlier application dated 17th August 2019. The decision of the Federal Government contained in Establishment division’s O.M No. 1/13/96-R-6 dated 10th August, 2016 was forwarded through Ministry of Maritime Affairs vide U.O. No. 1(3)/2012-Admin dated 08th September 2016, regarding upgradation of ministerial posts i.e. Assistants from BPS-15 to BPS-16, UDC from BPS-09 to BPS-11, LDC from BPS-07 to BPS-09 with the instructions for information and compliance.
    2. The Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division vide office Memorandum No. 7/6/2002-R-6(Pt-II) dated 11th January,2017 while clarifying to the queries inquired by Ministries / Divisions of the Federal Government has conveyed as under:
    “The uniform Recruitment Rule of Ministerial Staff are applicable to all Ministries /Division/Department of the Federal Government.” It further reads that “Autonomous Bodies may adopt the same decision.”
    3. PQA is an autonomous body and has adopted the Federal Government Basic Pay Scale Scheme. Whenever the Government revises pay scales, the same are also made admissible in PQA with approval of the Competent Authority. The Chairman PQA is competent to approve upgaradtion upto BPS-19 in terms of regulation 24 of PQA Employees Service Regulation-2011.
    4. It is a fact that it cannot be possible that PQA posts pay scales may be kept inferior than that of Government Pay scales and other Federal Government Organizations. Gawader Port Authority which is a sister organizations has already upgraded the ministerial posts in terms of the Establishment Division’s O.M. No. 1/13/96-R-6 dated 10th August 2016. It is relevant to state that all the Federal Government Organizations including Ministry of Maritime Affairs has adopted the decision and has upgraded the pay scales of the ministerial posts.
    5. In view of above, it is requested that the Federal Government decision may be complied with by allowing upgradation to the ministerial posts and the amendments in the PQA Employees Service Regulations of Ministerial staff to the above effect may subsequently be made as it is a long term procedure and many of the employees are at verge of retirement.

Muhammad Shahid Sharief   August 20, 2019 5:54 pm/ Reply

Aoa
    My dear respected prime minister
    M shahid sharief awan
    I am MSc physics +B. Ed but still jobless
    I passed my master degree in 2015……still jobless….. Dear prime minister

Anonymous   August 21, 2019 3:34 pm/ Reply

my name is Muhammad Aneeb, Please tell me under which category can complain against FIA department. Its very urgent.

Kamran   August 21, 2019 7:10 pm/ Reply

It is very good working, I really appreciate to Pakistan citizen portal prime minister of Pakistan. I will complaint about my mother finger print problem, next week solve the issues. I m very thanks full to u for great support. I advice all person pakistan citizen portal SAMAA is very good tool to register the complaints. They were take action within no time.

ANUM   August 21, 2019 9:31 pm/ Reply

A.O.A SIR IM NURSING STUDENT FROM COLLEGE OF NURSING HOLY FAMILY HOSPITAL RAWALPINDI.
    SIR MY CONPLAINT IS TAHT IM DONING BS BIOTECHNOLOGY WITH MY NURSING DIPLOMA .MY BS PAPERS HELD ON 25-819-TO 31 -8 19 I HAVE MY 4 MONTHY OFF BUT I WANT TO GET 2 LEAVES BUT PRINCIPAL SAID NURSING DIPLOMA WE ARE ALLOWD TO CONTINUE ANOTHER EDUCATION .SIR I HAVE SUBMITTES MY UNIVERSITY FEES .. BUT MY PRINCPAL DO NOT ALLOW ME TO GIVE EXAMS AND MY NEXT COMPALINT IS THAT SIR IN ALL THE tertiary and secondary hospital in all over the pakistan all nursing scholl give the govenment official (EID LEAVES )| TO ALL T NURSING STUDENTS ( CHRISTAN AND MUSLIM)but in holy family hospital our principal are not allowed to christan student to avail the eid holidays BUT ALL THE OTHERS STUDENTS AVAIL THAT EID HOLIDAYS PLZ I REQUEST YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR US….I WANT TO REQUEST YOU PLZ GIVE JUSTICS SIR WE AHVE 35 LEAVES BUT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO AVAIL EVEN OUR MEDICAL REQUEST ARE NOT ALLOWED OR PRINCIPAL

Rabia   August 23, 2019 1:11 pm/ Reply

A.A sir.. ma grand charter school link road model town lhr ma pichly 4 saal s teacher hon.. 1st year ma school walon ny agreement sing krwaya jis ma saaf likha tha k 1 saal k bad teacher ko permanent kr dia jata ha or tb s hi inko summer holidays ki pay mily g.. 4 saal ho gay na mjhy inho ny permanent kia na summer holidays ki pay mili.. ulta hr summer holidays k bad mjhy bulaty hi nai khud phone kr k jana parta.. is saal b yehi kia.. hum kahan jain kis ko complain krain???

Arslan waheed   August 23, 2019 7:14 pm/ Reply

Assalam o alaikum pm imran khan sahab……
    Sir mai 6 7 saal s job k liye bht pareshan ho rha hun apply krta hun koi response nhi aata h or paiso ki ya kisi sifarish ka kehte hai hum lower category wly insan kaha s high figh sifarish lekr aye koi pursaanehal nh h koi sunne wla dkhne wla nh h i have completed bcom in 2nd division in 2012 jb s aaj tak free hun ab bht pareshan ho chuka hun dil krta h suicide krlo lekn suicide bh msly ka hal nh h apse guzarish h ap kch kre mry future k liye……Allah Always Bless u pm sahab and his team member and cheif justice of pakistan and army cheif of pak

Rahat   August 24, 2019 10:58 am/ Reply

Dear sir I have complain on fair testing services. I applied for sst post but m unable to download my roll nb slip as I went there office in g13/4 Islamabad that’s close form two moth as well their nbr is nt responding ‭051 2360833‬. Please consider my request

Karachi, Soldier bazaar, rain,