Saturday, June 6, 2020  | 13 Shawwal, 1441
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Local

Four members of a family electrocuted

SAMAA | - Posted: May 12, 2019 | Last Updated: 1 year ago
SAMAA |
Posted: May 12, 2019 | Last Updated: 1 year ago
Four members of a family electrocuted

Four members of a family were killed after a broken electric wire fell on their cow cart in Lodhran.

The incident occurred in the Kahror Pakka tehsil. According to rescue officials, wires broke in the area after a sandstorm on Saturday.

A man, his wife and their two children were killed after being electrocuted.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES
 

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 

 
 
 
MOST READ
MOST READ
CAA closes Lahore airport runway for two months
PSO slashes high-octane petrol price by Rs15
The dating dacoits of Sindh
I’m never flying with PIA again: Maheen Khan
Pakistani writer Asif Farrukhi passes away
Contact list to get tested for Coronavirus in Pakistan
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp