LATEST NEWS LIFE&STYLE MONEY SPORTS TECHNOLOGY OPINION VIDEO

Two children killed in a fire in Lahore’s Chohang


Two young brothers died in a fire in Lahore’s Chohang Saturday night. 

Arsalan and Hassan were sleeping at a room on the top floor of their home when their parents and other family members went to a milad at their neighbour’s house. Their parents lit a mosquito repelling coil before leaving and believe it fell on a carpet, causing it to catch fire. The children died in the fire.

Related: Karachi FTC building fire: Case registered against unidentified persons

By the time news of the fire reached the family, the room had been encapsulated in flames. Arsalan and Hassan were the youngest of five siblings.

A forensic team has collected evidence from the scene.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.