Thursday, May 28, 2020  | 4 Shawwal, 1441
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Latest

Two children killed in a fire in Lahore’s Chohang

SAMAA | - Posted: Mar 24, 2019 | Last Updated: 1 year ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 | Last Updated: 1 year ago
A lit mosquito repelling coil may have caused the fire

Two young brothers died in a fire in Lahore's Chohang Saturday night. 

Arsalan and Hassan were sleeping at a room on the top floor of their home when their parents and other family members went to a milad at their neighbour's house. Their parents lit a mosquito repelling coil before leaving and believe it fell on a carpet, causing it to catch fire. The children died in the fire.

Related: Karachi FTC building fire: Case registered against unidentified persons

By the time news of the fire reached the family, the room had been encapsulated in flames. Arsalan and Hassan were the youngest of five siblings.

A forensic team has collected evidence from the scene.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.
FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES
 

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 

 
 
 
MOST READ
MOST READ
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp