Sunday, February 28, 2021  | 15 Rajab, 1442

The country has updated its visa requirements

SAMAA | - Posted: Feb 25, 2019 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Feb 25, 2019 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
You can’t travel to the UAE without a Smart CNIC anymore

The country has updated its visa requirements

The UAE has updated its visa requirements for Pakistanis based in Pakistan and now requires applicants to possess a Smart CNIC.

A Smart CNIC is the one with a chip.

Other application requirements, such as a passport that is valid for six months beyond the travel date and a photograph with a white background, are unchanged.

Related: Pakistan to grant e-visa facility to tourists from 175 countries, says Fawad Chaudhry

It costs Rs750 to renew your Smart CNIC if you want it in 30 days. The charges are more if you want your new Smart CNIC sooner.

Travelers under 18 will have to produce a B-Form or Smart NIC

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

FaceBook WhatsApp

1. Noreen  February 25, 2019 8:30 pm/ Reply

Redicolous

2. Nizar Akber Ali  February 26, 2019 8:19 am/ Reply

my id is block for nadra who can i remove block ….my sistet and my date. of brith match as a nadra recorod only two months is different actual 1 year 2 months different as a brith certificat my sistet is not help me so u can help me to remove my block is possiable….my contect no 0335-3947259

3. Farhan  February 26, 2019 12:15 pm/ Reply

True that..

4. Sqqib  February 26, 2019 5:43 pm/ Reply

Visit visa 3 month

5. Syed Ejaz  December 9, 2019 12:50 pm/ Reply

How it could be possible as the other countries only required our Passport and CNIC or NICOP is only for our country only.

6. Kashif  December 27, 2019 7:14 pm/ Reply

I have smart CNIC having chip but want to ask that the Permenant and temporary adresses on it was in Urdu so will it work in UAE or not?

7. Aamir shahzad  August 16, 2020 7:54 pm/ Reply

I am already in uae next mounth my visa is finish for visa renewal whats document have required and my english card have old one so what i do have argent or no need for renewal smart id

8. Kamran  October 1, 2020 4:00 pm/ Reply

SNICOP Is this card is valid to apply UAE work permit visa

9. Kamran  October 1, 2020 4:02 pm/ Reply

I have this card SNICOP.Is this card valid to apply for UAE work permit visa

FaceBook WhatsApp

NADRA to issue succession certificates in two weeks
COVID-19 vaccine updates in Pakistan and around the world
SFA seals cake factory in Karachi’s Korangi
Four killed in car crash on Karachi’s University Road
‘Put Imran Khan in a chingchi to taste 4K Chowrangi’
KMC moves to clear Karachi’s Orangi nullah of encroachments
Watch: Indian pilot Abhinand’s never seen before video
NAB recovers Karachi land worth Rs21b in fake accounts case

About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp