Thursday, August 22, 2019  | 20 Zilhaj, 1440 | BETA
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Latest

Bakery catches on fire in Sukkur’s Mandir Gali Bazaar

February 7, 2019
 
Goods worth hundreds of thousands were burnt in the blaze



A bakery caught on fire in Sukkur's Mandir Gali Bazaar Thursday morning. 

The bakery owner says it was because of a short circuit.

Goods worth hundreds of thousands of rupees were reduced to ashes. Another store also caught on fire.

Two fire brigade vehicles were called to extinguish the blaze and are still at the site.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.
 
TOPICS:
 
RELATED STORIES
 

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MOST READ