Sunday, March 7, 2021  | 22 Rajab, 1442
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Latest

Bakery catches on fire in Sukkur’s Mandir Gali Bazaar

Goods worth hundreds of thousands were burnt in the blaze

SAMAA | - Posted: Feb 7, 2019 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Feb 7, 2019 | Last Updated: 2 years ago

A bakery caught on fire in Sukkur's Mandir Gali Bazaar Thursday morning. 

The bakery owner says it was because of a short circuit.

Goods worth hundreds of thousands of rupees were reduced to ashes. Another store also caught on fire.

Two fire brigade vehicles were called to extinguish the blaze and are still at the site.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.
FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

 

 
 
 

MOST READ
MOST READ
COVID-19 vaccine updates in Pakistan and around the world
Karachi water supply to be disrupted for 72 hours: KWSB
Three PTI MPAs have gone missing in Karachi: Khurram Zaman
PM Imran Khan wins National Assembly’s confidence
Islamabad murder: Protesters block Murree Road
Pakistani drug lords take Nigerian mafia for a ride
Indian airplane makes emergency landing in Karachi
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp