Wednesday, January 19, 2022  | 15 Jamadilakhir, 1443
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Latest

11 injured after gas explosion in Nowshera’s Sheedo

The injured include six children

SAMAA | - Posted: Feb 24, 2019 | Last Updated: 3 years ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Feb 24, 2019 | Last Updated: 3 years ago

The injured include six children

Eleven people were injured after a gas leak led to an explosion in Nowshera’s Sheedo neighbourhood.

Someone left the gas on the stove on in a house in the Sheedo neighbourhood, causing an explosion Sunday morning.

Of the 11 people injured, one was a man, four were women and six were children.

Related: You may not have gas, but you definitely shouldn’t burn wood, experts warn Islamabadis

The children are between the ages of three and eight.

They were taken to the district hospital where doctors say they are out of danger.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 

One Comment

  1. S A  March 2, 2019 2:07 pm/ Reply

    Awareness about health and safety around gas/ fire needs to be created among people. Gas and Fire alarms should be installed in every house hold in the country. Carbon Monooxide alarm should be installed as well. There should be changes in law to create safe homes. There should be regular checks for homes to mantain the safety of people. for example annual gas safety check, installation around legal guidelines. No one should face such calamity. Its horrible. Government really need to put measueres into place to avoid such incidents. People mentality needs to change through positve media approach. if not now then when.

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp