Thursday, October 17, 2019  | 17 Safar, 1441 | BETA
HOME > Latest

Prank leads to fatal shooting of unarmed man in Lahore

December 26, 2018

He got into a fight with a family while trying to scare them

A man was shot dead by identified men in Lahore after a fight erupted following a prank.

The deceased, Rana Zuhair, and his two friends, Hasnat Ali and Abdul Saboor, decided to scare people in a park near Lytton Road. The prank went wrong after the friends got into a fight with a family. After it, gunmen opened fire on Zuhaib and he died on the spot.

The police have arrested Ali and Saboor on suspicion of orchestrating the killing.

Shahid saleem   December 26, 2018 5:50 pm/ Reply

I have seen what Pakistani do in pranks. Jist insult others means prank to them. If some one do same pranks to me at least I will abuse them silly prankers hav8nh no brain. Few examples are asking girls for their number, insulting attitude of water in hotel, pretend to be a rascal etc. Prank is no one feel humiliated or insulted.

Sadaf   December 26, 2018 7:37 pm/ Reply

Islam mai mazak mai b jhoot ki mumanyat ki gae hai. Aik Muslim society mai prank nami social bemari ko philany ki ijazat nhe de jani chahey.

Salar Khan   December 26, 2018 11:00 pm/ Reply

Others laugh after watching pranks of Pakistani and Indian but the adverse case is with me I don’t laugh rather I start analysing how much the pranksters eruptes the privacy of common people and disturb them…How much wrong they commit for sake of money…Administration should take measure to stop such kind of ambiguities….

Mohammad Ayub   December 27, 2018 7:24 am/ Reply

Jis mulk me hajumran se lekar nichle tabqe tak west ki naqal karte hoon. Wahan ye to hoga he. Kiya zarorat unki taqleed ki. Karna HA TO UNKI DIYANATDARI KI JE JAWE UNKE CORRUPTION FREE MOASHIRE KI KI JAWE. UNKE QAWANEEN KI KI JAWE. UNKE RESEARCH AWR AWR DEGAR ACHE KAMO KI KI JAWE. AISE HARKATRE YAHAN NAHE CHALTE NA LOG ITNE KHULY DIL WALE HEEN AQDAR ALAG HEEN LIFE STYLE AKAG HA RIWAYAT MUKHTALIF KIYA ZARORI HA KE UNKINAQAL KI JAWE.

Misha   December 27, 2018 2:33 pm/ Reply

I’m reading everyone is condemning the pranks. No one is feeling any pain over the death of a young boy how his father would be feeling. Apni knowledge jharne lg jao islam me ye hai islam me wo hai prank ni n all. Har jagah pranks hote hn iska mtlb ye ni k agle ko mar hi dalo it’s not justifiable in any way.

Abdul qadir   December 27, 2018 4:08 pm/ Reply

mam
      jin critical conditions sy mulk guzr rha hy
      I think is me prank ki jga ni bnti
      2nu ny galt kiya mgr zada glt prank krny waly NY
      q k jis ny shoot kiya ussy ni pta hoga k ye prank hy or khud or apny sath walo ko save krna uski responsibility hy.. anyhow afsoos sd asfoos

Arif   December 29, 2018 1:23 am/ Reply

Bhai janab family ko safe krne ki responsibilty agle per gooli chala kr poori nah hoti aur agar safe krna hai gooli hi chala kr tu roz mulk mei jiyne transgenders aur female harass ho rhi hai wo apne ap ko log katal krke hi safe karei phir?

Adeem   December 27, 2018 6:53 pm/ Reply

Unfortunately Pakistani people lacks sense of humor, in short mostly non sense, They are expert in escalating fight for nothing.

Jillani   December 27, 2018 11:10 pm/ Reply

Lahore do not bear this silly pranks

They just do in Karachi as they are use to it.

Hadia Sulehri   December 28, 2018 12:28 pm/ Reply

what non sense of this prank is…u don know may be with the person u are trying to perform this silly bullshit prank he is already upset..he can be violent.. and it’s justifiable..i agree with abdul qareer ‘s view that how a person can come to know that it’s prank…youngsters of this age are just crazy… they should at least show some civility even if they aren’t..huh… I think whatever happened today some of the youngsters will get some lesson out of it

Rana Saifullah   December 28, 2018 4:05 pm/ Reply

This type of prank should be band from Govt.

Hassan Jalali   December 29, 2018 2:08 am/ Reply

May the departed soul rest in peace. Very sad incident.

Lesson for everyone.

For ur fame or channel why to disturb me?? And human life as price of disturbance??
    Very very bad. Both attitudes are really very wrong

Bilal   December 29, 2018 8:26 am/ Reply

Prank her jagha hotay hain per us ki advace ijazat lana hoti hai government department say aur btana perta hai k hum is area main is qisam ka prank kerain gay, aisay he moh utha ker shru nahi ho jatay.

Naveed irshad   December 29, 2018 8:41 pm/ Reply

U all people are i think heartless…instead of condemning for the dead boy u all are just presnting your philosophies of islam and ban kr do and govt sa ijazat like seriously itna vela baitha hain na govt deparrments?
    Just pray for the departed soul and i advice all the pranksters to take care of their security first and all the normal people to broaden their mind choti choti baton per goli mar dena kon pagal krta ha aesa…..

Usman   December 29, 2018 9:12 pm/ Reply

If anyone including shahmeer abbas would do any prank to me or my family, then I would at least smash his face. Who has given permission to these pranksters to disrupt our privacy? Pakistanis have a problem that they always cross the limits, & then unfortunate incidents happen. I am going to write a letter to Chief Justice & PM Imran to impose strict ban on pranks in Pakistan.