Thursday, January 28, 2021  | 13 Jamadilakhir, 1442
Samaa TV
Facebook Twitter Youtube
HOME > Latest

Two children die after eating ‘unhygienic food’ at Karachi restaurant

Six employees of the restaurant have been arrested

SAMAA | - Posted: Nov 11, 2018 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
SAMAA |
Posted: Nov 11, 2018 | Last Updated: 2 years ago
Two children die after eating ‘unhygienic food’ at Karachi restaurant

Six employees of the restaurant have been arrested

Two children died on Saturday night after they ate ‘unhygienic food’ at Arizona grill – a restaurant in Karachi’s DHA.

The mother and both the children ate food at the restaurant and bought toffees from a kids play area at Seaview, SSP South Pir Muhammad Shah said.

The police have sealed both the restaurant and the kids play area. A team of food department has also been called to help with the investigation.

Six employees of the restaurant were arrested after the mother recorded her statement. SSP Clifton said that the children’s father has denied the permission for the post mortem.

However, he said that the post mortem was necessary to ascertain the cause of deaths.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 
HOME  
 
 
RELATED STORIES

Tell us what you think:

Your email address will not be published.

FaceBook WhatsApp
 

 
 
 

MOST READ
MOST READ
Lahore administration demolishes part of Khokhar Palace
Rawalpindi man hit by train while ‘filming TikTok’
COVID-19 vaccine updates in Pakistan and around the world
Pak Suzuki fails to deliver Cultus, Swift over supply issues
Pakistani builder making ‘exact’ copy of Paris in Gujranwala
NADRA to issue succession certificates in two weeks
Watch: Rana Sanaullah makes a roaring entry to Lahore court
 
 
 
 
 
About Us   |   Anchor Profiles   |   Online Advertising   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Apps   |   FAQs   |   Authors   |   Comment Policy
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   |   YouTube   |   WhatsApp