Tuesday, August 20, 2019  | 18 Zilhaj, 1440 | BETA
HOME > Government

Pakistanis register 100,000 complaints through citizens’ portal

November 22, 2018

A mobile application launched by the PTI government to allow citizens to voice their grievances over creaking infrastructure has been inundated with responses.

A government official said Thursday that more than a 100,000 complaints have been registered on the official app, which was launched a month ago.

The application was intended to offer swift resolution for basic civic problems being faced by Pakistanis.

But the government has been overwhelmed with responses, particularly about problems in public services such as energy, health and education, said the prime minister’s Special Assistant Iftikhar Durrani.

Related story: Have a complaint? PM Khan’s Pakistan Citizens Portal at your service

Durrani said around 84,000 complaints have yet to be addressed, while around 16,000 have been resolved.

Around 4,000 more complaints were received by Pakistanis living abroad, while 96% of those who downloaded the app were men.

Prime Minister Imran Khan came to power in July with a populist slogan of ‘Naya Pakistan’, promising to root out corruption.

“Our state institutions will be so strong that they will stop corruption. Accountability will start with me, then my ministers, and then it will go from there,” PM Khan said in his first speech after coming into power in July.

Muzamil   May 19, 2019 9:58 am/ Reply

Sir apny job da ny Ka Wada Kiya tah ABI tk Pura ni kiya kya Naya Pakistan yehi hai

Muzamil   May 19, 2019 10:01 am/ Reply

Sir ap apni baat ko Pura krain or ak admi Ka dard samjhy 03002705550

Imran Ali advocate high Court lhre   May 26, 2019 8:09 am/ Reply

Dhms allowed allopathic medicine in India and other countries

Faiz Farid   June 22, 2019 12:32 pm/ Reply

Please PM sb Allied health council ka qiam amal mein lain . from all paramedics

Mohammed Zahoor   June 25, 2019 3:30 pm/ Reply

I Dear Sir / Madam,
    I live oversea & download Citizen’s Portal app in the starting of the launch.The beginning of launch I had no problem with it.
    Now,I forgot password & I fallow the instruction but still I can not log-in.
    (its keeps saying user not exists.)
    I even inter my British Passport No ,but I received no code to reset my password or sure name.
    I’ll be grateful if anyone could help with my issue.

Tahir Ehsan   July 14, 2019 7:59 am/ Reply

Saudi Airline is humiliating pilgrams at Allama Iqbal International Airport…. No informations were given to pilgrams about flight delay…. All. Pilgrams were reached on time from far away and no accommodation has been provided to them… This is very unfair to the pilhlgrams….

Mukhtar   July 27, 2019 12:00 pm/ Reply

What is site / app of Correct citizen portal to avoid fake portals

Sheikh Rasheed, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, government, prime minister, COAS, army chief, Pakistan Army