Three people injured were in a gas cylinder explosion near the Matric Board office in Karachi’s North Nazimabad. All three were passing by when the cylinders exploded.
The fire brigade was later able to control the fire. According to initial information, the blast occurred because of gas cylinders placed in a shop said the North Nazimabad DSP.
A paan shop was among others damaged by the blast. The shop owner said that he used to run a fast food business at the shop where the cylinders exploded.
The police and Rangers reached the site as soon as the blast was reported and collected evidence.
According to bomb disposal squad officials, the blast occurred due to a gas leak.