As part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s Ramazan online food festival, we bring you easy to make Nacho Cheesy Fingers recipe recipe for Iftars.
Here is what you’ll need!
Mozzarella cheese – 500g
Bread crumbs – 1cup
Oregano – 1tsp
Salt – to taste
Garlic powder – 1tsp
Eggs – 3
Nachos (crumbled) – 2tbsp
A;;-purpose flour – 1cup
1. Cut cheese into fingers.
2. Mix bread crumbs, oregano salt & garlic powder & mix well.
3. Whisk egg with 1tbsp water
4. Add Nachos (crumbled) into the mixture and mix well.
5. Coat the cheese sticks into the all-purpose flour, dip in egg then lastly with nachos, bread crumbs.
6. Repeat the procedure for thick coating.
7. Rest for 10 minutes.
8. Now deep fry until golden brown. 9. Serve with ketchup & some hot sauce.