As part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s Ramazan online food festival, we bring you easy to make Crunchy Taco Cups recipe for Iftars.
Chicken boneless – 100grams
Chopped garlic – 1tbsp
Black pepper powder – 1tsp
Red chilli flakes – 1tsp
Salt – to taste
Chopped capsicum – ½ cup
Chopped carrots – ½ cup
Tortilla wraps – 3 – 4 pieces
Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
Fresh coriander – to sprinkle
1. Cut chicken into cubes.
2. Stir fry for 5 minutes by adding chopped garlic, black pepper powder, red chili flakes & salt.
3. Add chopped capsicum, carrots & mix well.
4. Now take tortilla cups & cut into square pieces.
5. Grease pan & place wraps in a baking molds.
6. Now add chicken & veggies mixture into the mold.
7. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese & garnish with fresh coriander.
8. In a pre-heated oven bake for 10 minutes on 180 c. 9. Serve hot crunchy tacos with chili garlic ketchup.