It is a part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s online food festival
As part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s Ramazan online food festival, we bring you easy to make Crunchy Taco Cups recipe for Iftars.
Chicken boneless – 100grams
Chopped garlic – 1tbsp
Black pepper powder – 1tsp
Red chilli flakes – 1tsp
Salt – to taste
Chopped capsicum – ½ cup
Chopped carrots – ½ cup
Tortilla wraps – 3 – 4 pieces
Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
Fresh coriander – to sprinkle
1. Cut chicken into cubes.
2. Stir fry for 5 minutes by adding chopped garlic, black pepper powder, red chili flakes & salt.
3. Add chopped capsicum, carrots & mix well.
4. Now take tortilla cups & cut into square pieces.
5. Grease pan & place wraps in a baking molds.
6. Now add chicken & veggies mixture into the mold.
7. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese & garnish with fresh coriander.
8. In a pre-heated oven bake for 10 minutes on 180 c. 9. Serve hot crunchy tacos with chili garlic ketchup.