It is a part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s online food festival
As part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s Ramazan online food festival, we bring you easy to make Crispy Chicken Triangle recipe for Iftars.
Here is what you’ll need!
Chicken boneless cubes– 250g
Black pepper powder– 1TSP
Salt – TO TASTE
Garlic powder– 1TSP
Paprika powder– 1 TSP
Hot sauce– 2 TBSP
Oregano – 1TSP
Dried Parsley – 1 TSP
Cheddar cheese– 1/2 CUP
Bread crumbs – ½ CUP
Chips – French cheese (crumbled) – 1 CUP
All-purpose flour– 1 CUP
1. Take a mince chicken.
2. Add garlic powder, paprika, hot sauce, dried parsley, salt, black pepper, oregano and cheddar cheese.
3. Mix well
4. Now take a square pan, place clingwrap, spread the mixture evenly and close the cling wrap.
5. Press gently.
6. Freeze for at least 2 -3 hours.
7. Take out from freezer.
8. Cut into three level pieces, then cut into triangle shape.
9. Make a mixture of bread crumb & chips of French cheese flavor.
10. Beat eggs.
11. Coat with all purpose flour then dip into eggs and finally into the mixture (crumbled chips of French cheese flavor and bread crumbs)
12. Rest for 10 -15 minutes for better coating.
13. Deep fry until golden brown. 14. Serve with honey mustard sauce.