It is a part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s online food festival
As part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s Ramazan online food festival, we bring you easy to make Bread Chana Basket recipe for Iftars.
Here is what you’ll need
Bread slices – 6-8
Gram (Channay) boiled – 2cups
Red chilli powder –½tsp
Lemon juice – 2tbsp
Salt – to taste
Black pepper powder –½tsp
Fresh coriander – to sprinkle
Chips – to sprinkle
1. Remove bread’s corner.
2. Flat slices by using the rolling pin & Cut into round shape.
3. Grease baking tray with oil.
4. Place slices in a try & bake for 8-10 minutes on180 C in A preheated oven.
5. Take out tray & wait until cool.
6. In a bowl add boiled grams, red chili powder, lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder & mix well.
7. Now pour grams in a bread basket.
8. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves & Chips. 9. Serve with two dips mayo garlic sauce & coriander chutney & impress your guests.