As part of SAMAA digital and Tastemate’s Ramazan online food festival, we bring you easy to make Bread Chana Basket recipe for Iftars.
Here is what you’ll need
Bread slices – 6-8
Gram (Channay) boiled – 2cups
Red chilli powder –½tsp
Lemon juice – 2tbsp
Salt – to taste
Black pepper powder –½tsp
Fresh coriander – to sprinkle
Chips – to sprinkle
1. Remove bread’s corner.
2. Flat slices by using the rolling pin & Cut into round shape.
3. Grease baking tray with oil.
4. Place slices in a try & bake for 8-10 minutes on180 C in A preheated oven.
5. Take out tray & wait until cool.
6. In a bowl add boiled grams, red chili powder, lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder & mix well.
7. Now pour grams in a bread basket.
8. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves & Chips. 9. Serve with two dips mayo garlic sauce & coriander chutney & impress your guests.