– 2 packets chicken noodles
– 4 tablespoon chili sauce
– 1 tablespoon soya sauce
– 3 tablespoon cooking oil
– 4 tablespoon crushed coriander
– Boil the noodles while following the directions mentioned. Do not add the flavour (masala).
– Heat oil in a pan before adding noodles, coriander, soya sauce and chili sauce with noodles spice and then fry.
– Place round shaped cutter on baking tray and press the noodles mixture to make kabab shape.
– Place all kababs on a tray and bake at 180 degrees centigrade till they are brown and crisp and brown.
– Serve the kababs with tomato sauce and vegetables.
Story first published: 15th June 2017