Chicken spring rolls are one of the most popular dishes in the holy month of Ramazan and can be eaten with ketchup, mayonnaise and chutney. Here is the recipe for making mouth-watering chicken spring rolls for Iftari.
- 250 grams of boiled and shredded chicken
- Chicken powder (according to taste)
- Roll strips (squared)
- Two tablespoons cooking oil
- Egg whites of two eggs
- One teaspoon vinegar
- Two-and-a-half teaspoon soy sauce
- One teaspoon crushed black pepper
- Four chopped green chilies
- Four chopped spring onions
- One chopped cabbage
- One chopped carrot
- Take a bowl and mix the chicken, chicken powder and vinegar in it.
- Shred the egg whites and include it in the bowl.
- Mix the black pepper in the mixture.
- Take the green chilies, spring onions, cabbage and carrot and mix it in the bowl.
- Add the soy sauce and mix it well.
- Take the roll-strips and put the mixtures on it.
- Fold the roll-strips to make it look like a roll.
- Deep fry the rolls and serve with sauce and ketchup.
Story first published: 17th May 2018