TV actor attacked with swords

January 16, 2018

Indian TV actor Vivek Dahiya was reportedly attacked by drunk men with swords while shooting for his upcoming horror show, a media report said.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein fame actor was shooting around 2 AM at an outdoor location when the incident took place.

Vivek Dahiya confirmed the news to TellyChakkar and said, “Yes sadly we had such an incident while shooting. It’s making me wonder what kind of security measures are taken while we shoot in outdoor locations.

While we had four security guards on the premises, they were the first to run, leaving the entire unit exposed to danger!”

A source close to the daily gave further details about the incident and revealed, “All necessary permissions had been taken to shoot and the shooting was happening late at night as it’s a horror genre show. While shooting at 2 am at night, two drunk men with swords were lingering and all of a sudden started attacking the unit.

They even slashed the director’s car and there was chaos on the sets as everyone was running around trying to save their lives. Luckily no one was hurt and eventually the police was called as the two were arrested.”