NEWS DESK: If you have been using a hair conditioner since long and still have lifeless hair, chances are you are doing it all wrong. According to Femina, just shampooing your hair and applying an expensive conditioner thereafter isn’t a solution to your dull hair. The real deal lies in caring for your hair in a systematic way.
Here’s a step by step guide to conditioning your hair the right way:
1. Firstly, make sure there are no traces of shampoo left in your hair before you apply a conditioner.
2. Squeeze out a coin-sized amount of conditioner and spread it evenly across both your palms. Now, use your fingers to apply the conditioner all across your hair.
3. Slowly massage the conditioner as you move from top to bottom.
4. Make sure the conditioner does not end up on your scalp. The idea is to only cover the hair in entirety.
5. Wait for the conditioner to set. Often we don’t see the result of using a conditioner because we end up rinsing off our hair immediately after applying the hair product.
6. Lastly, rinse off the conditioner with cold water. Keep washing your hair until your hair feels smooth and shiny.
The way your hair feels right after hair conditioner >>>
â€” crystal (@caxmua) May 10, 2013
Conditioning the hair fights dryness and helps in retaining the moisture. You can either use a store bought conditioner or a homemade one. Apply natural conditioner on your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it away. This will make the hair extra soft and shiny. Alternatively, you can try natural hair rinses that will nourish and add shine to your mane.Â Good hair doesnâ€™t just happen; it takes a fair amount of elbow grease to maintain silky, soft tresses.
Story first published: 10th November 2017