– 1 kilogram Qeema (Mince) (Hand chopped)
– 1 cup Onion finely chopped
– 1 cup Oil
– Salt (as per taste)
– 1 tablespoon crushed red chilli
– 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
– 12 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1 teaspoon coriander powder
– 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
– 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
– 1 teaspoon roasted crushed cumin
– 4 chopped tomatoes
– 1/2 cup beaten curd
– 3 to 4 tablespoon lemon juice
– 8 to 10 whole slited green chillies
– 1/2 Bunch chopped fresh coriander
– 1 tablespoon ginger juliennes
Ingredients (for Achari Masala):
– 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
– 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
– 1 teasoon onion seeds
– 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
-In pan heat up oil, add onion and sauté.
-Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, coriander powder, salt, crushed red chilli and chili powder along with the mince, fry well.
-Then add water and cover till the mince gets tender.
-When the water dries add tomatoes and curd into it and cover it till the water gets dry along with the freshly made achari masala.
-Lastly add garam masala powder, roasted cumin, lemon juice and whole green chillies.
-Take it out in a platter.
-Garnish it with fresh coriander and ginger juliennes.
Story first published: 16th June 2017