ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that all terrorists involved in Kamra base attack have been identified and that the case has been resolved by 80 percent.
Addressing a news conference here on Saturday, Interior Minister Malik said all nine terrorists, who attacked the Minhas Airbase on Thursday, have been identified, adding all were from Pakistan.
Malik said the government would soon expose the conspiracy behind the attack.
“We have got the blueprint of this conspiracy. Strict action will be taken against the accused,” he said.
Terrorists could now strike Karachi and Lahore, he said, adding all provincial police chiefs had been informed about the possible threat. He termed the recent attacks in Gilgit, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan and Sindh as a plot to declare Pakistan a failed state.
To a question, the interior minister said that a conspiracy was being hatched to destabilize the country. He said that Pakistan could not be harmed in the presence of brave armed forces. SAMAA